To know Him is to Serve Him and to Serve Him is to LOVE Him!




Thursday, May 29, 2008

Support Information

I want to start by saying how humbled I am by all of you that are coming along side of me in giving of your earnings to enable me to be here. Your support enables me to be your ambassador to the fatherless and widows, both dear to God's heart. God has blessed me with a love for these children and it is no burden at all to me. It seems as if my whole life has been in preparation for this opportunity. Thanks for allowing God to use you to bless His children through me.
Here is the information you will need to ensure your support reaches me and that in return you receive a tax deductable receipt.
For one time gifts or regular gifts made by sending a check
Please make your checks out to Friends of Children Everywhere
Mail them to PO Box 6904
Kokomo, IN 46904-6904
Designate on memo line For Tony Breunig

Remember, only give in obedience, after you have ask God. Then, whatever the answer, it will be a blessing to all, because it is done in faith and obedience. If God wants to provide for me by sending the Ravens or the Roles Royce it's fine with me.
Your fellow servant for Christ,
Tony
To call me direct dial 011-502-4474-5897

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.